Monday, December 15, 2008

Hellooooo Chicago!


Hi there!

My name is Kennedy and my human likes to write.  I like to run.  And to snort.  And to chase Pointers on the beach when they chase inanimate objects thrown by other humans.  Eating is good.  Eating is great actually.  But enough about me...

Sometimes you'll hear stories from my point of view.  Sometimes they will be from Kara's point of view.  But hopefully together we'll give you an entertaining informative view of Chicago as I discover it.

Less than 2 years ago, I was living in south central LA.  I thought I was left for dead - abandoned, starving, blind and pregnant!  But several angels scooped me up and took me to Malibu, Oxnard, Santa Monica, and now Chicago.  Oh my good gravy it is COLD out here!  Kara keeps reassuring me it will get better and this cold white stuff is fun.  Hmmmm...

Dearborn & Adams is not that different from Flower & 5th.  But the dogs are very different here.  And the humans.  And really all that matters is my human, my kittens, my bed, my bone, and my food is here.

ssssssstrrrrrrecchhhh

yawwwwwnnnygrowlly lick lick

let's go-

No comments:

Post a Comment